1. I hear thy voice a sirens call
2. I search the world and my head doth cranes
3. And upon the Heavens my eyes do fall
4. Yet the answer lay in mortal planes.
5. For her beauty is but a human one
6. Yea her lips will whither and her hair will gray
7. And her soul shall depart when it is done
8. Yet these barriers shall not hinder love, i pray.
9. For my love for you is that of a flower not yet bloomed
10. Yet bears thy warm nourishment and passion, fostering love
11. So that it's petals may grow, no longer entombed
12. Awakened to send its sublime perfume above.
13. Some men have claimed to have seen goddesses they bluff
14. But i have seen you, and that is enough.
Share This Poem